Monday, July 23, 2012

My First Blog: Intro


Welcome to my blog :) My name is Nicole Courchaine and I live in Vancouver, B.C Canada. I own and do all the designing for my swimwear line, Heiress Swimwear http://www.heiress-swimwear.com/ . I absolutely adore blogs and read them quite frequently and have been dying to create a blog for a long time, so here it is:) I'm a fashion addict!! I could literally discuss clothes, shoes, bags, make up, nails, hair and pretty much everything girly so a blog is perfect to discuss all my fave things! I model as well. I've been modelling for about 3 years now and I would love to be a full time model but i'm more focused on my swimwear line right now so there's not much time to focus on it. So that's my short intro for my first post!
Nicole Courchaine
xoxo


Wearing Vince silk top, J brand skinnies and Christian Louboutin lady peeps

No comments:

Post a Comment