Wednesday, July 25, 2012

My Makeup Collection!!


                                           


Ahhhh here is a topic I could literally discuss ALL DAY. I absolutely love makeup (as i'm sure most women are) but I've only become obsessed in the last 6 months or so. I honestly probably had 10 or 12 items in my makeup bag before and had just the basics. Now I definitely could NOT fit all my makeup in a bag lol. Everytime I had a photoshoot, either the photographer would provide an MUA (makeup artist) or I'd go to the MAC store and have someone there do my makeup (it's $50 redeemable in product) or I have 2 girlfriends, Andrea and Lisa who both worked at Mac and are INCREDIBLE at doing makeup. So I definitely had a lot of options but I really wanted to learn myself. Firstly, you need the right products and tools, good brushes are a must. Secondly, practice makes perfect. I think I've watched over 100 youtube videos on makeup tutorials, it's incredible how much you can learn by doing this. Thank you youtube!! :)



Mac was always my go to brand when I first starting buying makeup but I LOVE Sephora now! The variety of brands is incredible. I'd have to say my favorite brand right now is Nars. The blush orgasm is my fave I wear it all the time as well as the laguna bronzer. But from Mac I couldn't live without the soft and gentle highlighter, their lipsticks(my faves are creme de nude, angel, creme cup & pretty please) their lipglosses and eyeshadows. I usually use the same colors when using eyeshadow, espresso, vanilla, carbon, naked lunch, soft brown and all that glitters.



 
So below I've posted photos of my makeup collection, my vanity, my fave products etc

My vanity set up

My makeup!


All of my makeup


Close up


Other side



All my absolute fave products I will always re-purchase
So that's my makeup collection :)


With makeup/extensions & without

Nicole Courchaine
xoxoxoxoxo

2 comments: