Tuesday, July 24, 2012

My Swimwear Line, Heiress Swimwear



I started designing and sewing bikinis myself last year around March, just for fun because I took some time off work from my full time job(I worked in Accounts Receivables at a restoration company) who I worked for since I was 18. I started designing and sewing bikini after bikini until I made over 25 differen't styles and decided I wanted to pursue this and start a line. Trying to find a manufacturer was very hard in Vancouver but I definitely didn't want to send my bikinis overseas i'm proud to say my line is manufactured here in Vancouver:) I wanted to start selling my swimwear in June but I literally had no idea how long it would take to buy fabric and have it manufactured. It took much longer than expected lol(and wayyyy more expensive than anticipated) so I don't think I was fully launched until September(totally missed summer btw). I was approached by someone to do Vancouver Fashion week in November so I made my 2012 collection and had it ready for VFW. Watch me debut my 2012 line at Vancouver Fashion Week here . Basically this summer is my first summer in business selling my 2011 and 2012 line and i'm more than happy to say it's been amazing and I feel so blessed to be doing so well in my first year!! I'm also very happy that the beautiful Jenna Jameson took a few photos in Womanizer



Womanizer




Self pic of Jenna in womanizer
    


Jenna and Tito in Mexico
   




A letter I received from Jenna
    
Jenna wearing this suit made it so popular I sold out of it completely! Needless to say I am very happy about that and love her for it! I've started getting ready for 2013 and i'm in the process of designing and making the new line. I can't wait!! It will be entirely differen't but still sexy at the same time:) I have a facebook fan page to view all my swimwear and the latest news etc here's the link facebook and my favorite album of all my beautiful customers who send me photos in their suits Spotted in Heiress and of course my website if you haven't seen it already Heiress Swimwear and link to my twitter . That's it for my second post sorry the layout is amature lol i'm still figuring all this out :)

Here's a few pics of my faves below




Infatuation
 




Tease Me
 



Eye Candy
 



Show Girl
 



Chain Reaction
 





Diva
  


Angel

 


 Nicole Courchaine xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment