Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Favorite Makeup Products

I've only recently (in the past 6 months or so) been really into makeup. I swear I had no idea how to wear makeup properly before I started watching youtube tutorials on how to apply products properly, where to place certain products etc. Honestly I can't stress enough how helpful watching those tutorials were for me! For that reason alone I wanted to start my own channel on youtube. I filmed my first video but it was horrible lol terrible lighting and I have no idea how to edit videos so as soon as I figure that out, I will be filming tons of videos! In this blog I'm posting all the photos of my favorite products that I will repurchase.
a few of my faves



My favorite lipsticks; Creme cup, Creme de nude, Angel & Pretty please

Nars turkish delight, Mac boy bait & Mac wildly lush

Painterly paint pot by Mac. I can't imagine applying eyeshadow without this product!

Smashbox BB cream in light, Makeup Forever in 125

Laura Mercier primer. I haven't tried any other primer's but this one works great!

Nars is definitely my favorite brand right now. Laguna bronzer, Orgasm blush

Mac's soft and gentle highlighter. Again, I haven't tried any other highlighters but i LOVE this one

I was using Mac's Studio finish concealer but i'm obsessed with Hard Candy's glamoflauge! it was only $6 and the coverage is amazing. It's known for covering tattoos!

Favorite eyeshadow brushes. Mac's 224, 217 & 239. I didn't realize how important brushes are. They literally do all the work! Blend, blend, blend.

I was using Mac`s Studio fix powder as a setting powder before but I am hooked on Chanel`s loose powder! I don`t think I`ll be able to use another setting powder again! it smells amazing too

Favorite Mac eyeshadows. I have tons but usually just use these colors. Vanilla as a highlight, soft brown to blend out espresso and carbon.


Urban Decay naked 2 palette
Urban Decay naked2 palette. Blankety + St Germain + Boy bait on my lips.

I love wearing makeup but I literally don`t wear any during the week or extensions, my hair is always in a messy bun and wearing sweat pants!

Nicole
xoxo


Totally off topic but I just picked up these items from Homesense and I love them! I just need to get a few candles now :)


9 comments:

  1. I use Hard Candy's "Undercover Agent" concealer- I'll have to pick up the Glamoflauge next time I'm at the store. 217 & 239 are my holy grail brushes! And 266 is amazing with MAC's fluidline for top liner! I use Vanilla as my highlight and Soft Brown in my crease too lol. "Texture" is my favorite crease color, and "Naked Lunch" is another good highlight :-) I wish I could pull off the no makeup/hair up thing :x you don't need it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yessss you must try glamoflauge i'm hooked!! I have texture but never use it but I'll try using it my crease:) I love naked lunch too!! I was using that before vanilla, so pretty! you could easily pull off no make up you're gorgeous!

      Delete
  2. i wish my hair would look like that when i put it in a bun

    ReplyDelete
  3. Moree posts please :) :) love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thanks so much! promise posts soon!!

      Delete
  4. Can you do a post on plastic surgery before & after & fillers & injections. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes of course!! I'll do that post this weekend :)

      Delete
  5. Can you do a post with your entire make up collection?

    ReplyDelete