Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Just thought I'd share...

I just wanted to share with you guys a few things I'm working on right now. I'm designing my 2013 collection for my swimwear line, Heiress Swimwear. I cannot WAIT to release the photos for this line. It's nothing like I've made before which I love! It's ultra glamorous, chic and sexy. The styles will be made differently as well. I've been in business "officially" for over a year now. I started designing in February, started my company in April and released my 2011 collection for sale in August. Because my first collection was released in August, I missed bikini season completely!  I started my 2012 collection in October to be ready for Vancouver fashion week in November (very rushed) so basically, this was my first year for both my 2011 and 2012 collection. I've made many mistakes along the way, many things I could have done differently but it's all a learning process and i've grown because of it as a designer and business owner. For 2013 I'm ready to showcase something entirely new, different and ridiculously fabulous.

Take a look HERE at my favorite album on facebook! "Spotted in Heiress Swimwear" I'm so happy I started this album a year ago! Nothing makes me happier than to see so many sexy women in my suits!   

I'm also working on a youtube channel! I've been following beauty guru's for about 6 months now on youtube and it's inspired me to do my own. I filmed my first video a few days ago on a makeup tutorial but it was very amature looking LOL so I'm going to play with the lighting, editing etc so if all goes well I will have my first video up and running this week :) I hope you guys will subscribe and watch my tutorials on makeup, hair, fashion etc. If there are any specific videos you'd like to see me do tutorials on, please leave me a comment and I will gladly do that for you.



I'll be doing a tutorial on one of my fave hairstyles, the sockbun!


My Stiletto Nails

Anyways, this was just a quick update on what's going on in my life right now. I will be doing a new blog post soon on a few new purchases. One purchase in particular I am EXTREMELY excited about. I definitely spoiled myself with this item!!! Can't wait to share!!!



Nicole
xoxo

6 comments:

  1. love your blog and seriously cant wait for your youtube channel. hmm where to start.. we want to see everything!
    daily makeup tutorial
    night out tutorial amkeup & hair
    photo shoot makeup tutorial
    favorite self tanner
    gym fitness tips
    hair care routine
    curly hair tutorial
    everyday hair tutorial
    etc hair tutorial
    nails!
    without makeup you cant live without
    Haul's
    Skin Care

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!!! I will definitely do tutorials/videos on all of those topics as soon as I start :)

      Delete
  2. some tutorials of looks you do with your naked palette!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. great idea! I LOVE my naked2 palette so I will for sure do a few tutorials with it xo

      Delete
  3. monthly favorites!! including makeup,clothes, snacks, drinks, music etc and hauls!!

    ReplyDelete