Saturday, September 1, 2012

FALL FASHION!!!

Summer/bikini season should be my favorite time of year but it's not lol I have a deep love for fall fashion. My absolute favorite look for this fall is a fur and leather combination. I can't think of anything sexier than that! Add a pair of thigh high boots or motorcycle boots and you'll be screaming FASHIONISTA!

I live in boots in the fall/winter, as i'm sure most women do. The most worn boots in my wardrobe are my Sam Edelman OTK suede tan boots(flats) Coach motorcycle boots and  2 pairs of Uggs. (I have the studded black Jimmy Choo uggs and a tall caramel pair) For heels I alternate between my Report Signature leather thigh highs and my Christian Louboutin suede Gazolina thigh highs. I haven't purchased any new fall/winter items yet but boots are always on my must have list each year.

Scarves, scarves and more scarves! The best fall accessory!! I live in scarves from fall to spring! My fave scarf I own is the black Alexander Mcqueen scull scarf. I also love Paula Bianco scarves, I have a white and a black and adore them! So warm! I have a beige wool Gucci logo scarf that I get a lot of use out of as well. I'll post pics soon!

Another trend I love about fall fashion are black nails! I'm not really into bright colors, definitely more of a neutral kind of girl. My nails are white all summer and black all winter lol

Here's a few looks I'm LOVING for fall and items on my wish list!


Helmut Lang knit sweaters. I need one in every color/style! I'm addicted!

Black & Gold Stiletto Nails. I want to do something similar to this next week!

These YSL riding boots are on my wish list!

Rag & Bone leather jeans/leggings

Rag & Bone black/white jeans

Leopard Mcqueen scarf. I'm obsessing over leopard print lately

I plan on getting at least one pair of leopard print heels this fall. Either the Christian Louboutin's, the Giuseppe's or the YSL's I'm madly in love with all three!

Obsessed with this Rag & Bone jean/leather jacket. A must for me!
Giselle and Rihanna in the Rag & Bone jacket

Leather pants/jeans! The leather pants are the first item on my wish list!

The Christian Louboutin Gazolina's i have and absolutely adore for fall!

Kim Kardashian's style/stylist is amazing.
The Burberry Prorsum boots! Love the Paula Bianco scarves for fall.

The perfect fall outfit



There's a little look into my fall fashion loves/want list. The items i've posted are definitely on the more expensive side so I usually aim to get one or two items a month. You don't need to be rich to have expensive things, you just need to be smart about it. I prefer to save for one particular item i'm lusting over rather than a few less expensive items.




 Nicole
xoxo

          

16 comments:

  1. Fall fashion is my fave too. I can't wait to wear all my fur vests and motorcycle jackets! And OMG I need those YSL boots. I dieeeeeeee. I have the Cabas Chyc bag to match lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too!!! ahhhhh i need your bag!! obsessed with the ysl cabas! clearly we both need these ysl boots lol :)

      Delete
  2. hey nicole, can you put together some fall outfits like you did for summer? im dieing for ideas of stuff i can wear to work, its pretty casual but i never know what shoes to wear other tan uggs because i dont know what looks good and it is pretty lame. i have 2 paulo bianco scarves too that i am excited to wear :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes of course! Can't wait to do that post:) I'll do it soon. I highly recommend motorcycle/riding boots for fall rather than uggs. I still wear uggs but only with sweats. I always wear motorcycle boots or just flat boots with jeans/leggings, a cute loose fitting sweater and a scarf! Paula Bianco scarves are the best!

      Delete
  3. i love your blog but i feel weird coming to it with that lingerie pic at the top, lol, my bf asked me what the hec i was looking at. you should make it more fashiony like for girls instead of sexy. :):):)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL!! Yes I can do that. Next photoshoot I do i'll be sure to include a few fashionable looks as opposed to my regular sexy shoots :)

      Delete
    2. haha, you're the best! :) it is a SUPER hot pic though, too hot, haha

      Delete
  4. How much were your CL gazolina's ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they were on sale from $2295 down to $1325!! I purchased them around spring time :)

      Delete
  5. Look at thebeautyqueenxoblogspot. She made a "Fall Fashion" post, same title, same pictures and even some of the same comments. I read your blog religiously and I came across hers, it made me laugh. Thought I'd share. Hope to see a new post soon!!
    Lots of love!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I noticed the same thing too!! Also, Nicole, i'd love if you did some fall looks on what to wear with boots! need some ideas badly!! and also what flat boots you recomend. love ya blog girl

      Delete
    2. YES! I will be doing some fall fashion inspired looks asap! that will be my next post :) I highly recommend a pair of leather (or leather inspired for a less expensive pair) motorcycle boot. Those are my favorite style boots for fall/winter. I also have a pair of flat suede over the knee boots i love!

      Delete
    3. can you also do some fall looks with the reva flats :)

      Delete
    4. of course! I live in my reva flats! that will be included as well :)

      Delete
  6. love if you did fall makeup and hair looks...like what to wear in the daytime to the office or when you go on a meeting. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will do that post right after my fall inspired outfit looks! or possibly in the same post :) For now I can tell you that I love a sleek pony tail or sock bun for the office or a meeting with a strong eyeliner and lashes. I don't usually wear eyeshadow in the day either that's more of a night time look in my opinion. Unless it's a light neutral shade. I LOVE wearing red lipstick in fall/winter. Hope that helps for now and will post pics soon :)

      Delete