Monday, October 15, 2012

OOTD'S This Weekend

This weekend I had two events to attend. The first was my friend Nikki's birthday party and the second, was my friend Mallory's bridal shower.

For Nikki's birthday I wore this Elizabeth & James dress with black opaque tights and Christian Louboutin Daffodil pumps. I LOVE the leather detailing on this dress! I curled my hair and wore red lips. I didn't wear any eyeshadow, just liner to really showcase the red lip. If you're wearing a red lip or any bold lip color, I recommend wearing very little, to no shadow so you don't look like a clown lol it's just too much in my opinion. Pick either eyes, or lips to really play up the look, not both!




With the gorgeous birthday girl! I curled my hair and by the time I arrived at Nikki's, all the curls pretty much fell out lol so I touched it up at Nikki's (you can tell by the photo on the left)

I am SO obsessed with this Vince Camuto top!! It's a nude/champange color with black sides and zips up the back. The nude color is silk and fits perfect. I wore my leather pants from Guess with my Gucci motorcycle boots. I also wore a black blazer from H & M with it.



With my BFF Erin at Mallory's bridal shower

Here's a closer look of the makeup I wore. I haven't been wearing blush lately, just defining the cheek bones with bronzer and a highlight.

That's it for this weekend's OOTD pictures. Will try and get some video's going this week!

Nicole
xoxoxo

4 comments:

  1. Great post! Do some more of these please :) and I 100% agree with you on the red lips with minimal makeup on the eyes. I just can't pull it off without looking like a drag queen haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! :) I will try and do more posts like this ! The only reason I don't is because I literally wear sweats and no makeup everyday lol very boring! I'm a total homebody

      Delete
  2. Love it! Did you go darker with your hair?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks love!! No I didn't go darker but I do have darker extensions in. I haven't dyed my hair in about 2 months and its faded to my natural color now but I alternative between a dark brown set of extensions and medium brown.

      Delete