Wednesday, January 23, 2013

My High Tea Birthday Party!!


Happy Birthday to me! It's my birthday today and I'm now 26 years old and happier at 26 than I was at 19 or 20. I'm much happier with my life and having a career that I'm extremely passionate about. I feel very blessed and to share my birthday with the most amazing friends in the world means everything to me! One of my very sweet girlfriend's booked high tea at Fairmont Vancouver hotel for this past sunday and it was amazing! Couldn't have asked for a more perfect birthday.

Group shot! Nikki, Tiffany, Cody, Erin, Richelle, Courtenay, Katelyn and myself.

I literally have the most beautiful friends ever! As you can see we are all very different in height and I am very short lol

I ordered Earl Grey tea. It was yummy!

Isn't this tea party set up at Fairmont fabulous?!
Ahhhhh. The food!! I can't even describe how much I love the food lol my absolute favorite is the
devonshire cream. It's DIVINE!


Yummmmm



My flowers get their own chair lol so spoiled!!!

Black and white! Love these women so much <3

Twin love
BEAUTIES!!!!

The hottest twins EVER

Seriously so blessed!

I can't get over how stunning Nikki's hair is! (on the right and yes it's real!!) and I LOVE Cody as a brunette!

With Kat & Court. Again, friends i've had in my life for years who i've grown up with in Mission!

I'm sounding a little repetitive but I just love my gorgeous friends so much LOL

Erin, on the left has been my BFF for 13 years. We met the first day of highschool, grade 8 in home room and became inseparable ever since<3
 
Kat is one HOT MAMA!

My outfit details!!!! I'm OBSESSED with my Diane Von Furstenberg wrap dress! It's 100% silk and was a perfect choice for a tea party. Paired with YSL Tribtoo's and my new Chanel flap bag!
This dress is so flattering!! It's loose and comfy because it's a wrap dress but still shows off your curves at the waist. I'll definitely purchase another DVF wrap dress!

Lucky girl<3

This all took place Sunday. Today was another perfect way to celebrate my birthday! I woke up to this amazing surprise from my fiance
Surprises like this make my heart melt!


The cake is actually all cream cheese icing on top (other than the bow which is made of fondant) and it's red velvet on the inside with more cream cheese icing. YUMMMMY


I may have had this for breakfast with my coffee.... oops :)

He also surprised me and took me to the salon for a pedi :)

Before dinner. This is probably the first time getting ready and going out rockin my natural hair, no extensions!! I don't know why but to me, my hair looks super short and I LOVE long, sexy hair, hence why I'm always wearing extensions when I go out. I'm lucky I have very thick hair though, just need to embrace the length now lol


We went to Glowbal and I tried the truffle cream spagetti and meatballs. I have a new love in my life and this is it lol seriously the yummiest dinner I've ever had at a restaurant!!!

And lastly, my birthday gift

The other new love of my life!!! The Chanel medium size flap bag. Heaven.

Again, I am very grateful and happy for all the amazing people I have in my life. I truly am blessed!

I hope you enjoyed this birthday post!! If you have any questions, please feel free to ask :)

Love Nicole
xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Happy belated birthday! Your fiance definitely scored some brownie points with that morning surprise and the new Chanel flap lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you!!!! hahaha yessss he's excellent with surprises and gifts!

      Delete
  2. I'm pretty sure I said it on IG, but very belated happy birthday. And thank you for your amazing and inspirational blog, story and swimwear.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwww you're so sweet!! Thank you so much!!!

      Delete