Friday, January 4, 2013

Winter Inspired OOTD - NEW LOOK!!

It's been a while since my last fashion post, mainly because I've been busy with the holidays(as I'm sure everyone has been) and getting my 2013 collection ready to start production this week and secondly, because I've been waiting for some sun to take some photos outside as opposed to my typical bathroom mirror pics lol. I am veryyyyyy pleased with the way the photos turned out and I think I'll continue to do my posts this way. I'd love some feedback on the new style of photos! I absolutely ADORE fashion in every form and think my photos showcase that. If not, I'll keep trying lololol

I found this cute little park near my house to take photos at but i'm now contemplating if I should continue with the same location each new blog post, or have a different location for each post. Again, would love my readers feedback and it would be greatly appreciated as always! For this post I chose three different looks at the same location. Hope you guys enjoy :)

For some reason I can't upload images directly from my desk top like I always do so I have to upload my images to my pinterest page and use the URL link from there. lol pain in the ass but it'll do for now. If anyone else is experiencing this problem, please let me know!


Outfit 1


Draped cardigan by Theory, Michael Kors faux fur, J brand jeans, Christian Louboutin decollettes, Chanel pst, Gucci sunglasses




Outfit 2



Cashmere poncho/cape by Vince, faux leather pants by Guess, gloves my Michael Kors, Christian Louboutin gazolina suede thigh high boots, Chanel pst tote

Cashmere poncho/cape by Vince, faux leather pants by Guess, gloves my Michael Kors, Christian Louboutin gazolina suede thigh high boots, Chanel pst tote




Outfit 3


Faux fur vest, Michael Kors, Helmut Lang shirt, Zara camo pants, Gucci motorcycle boots, Gucci sunglasses




Love Nicole
xoxoxoxo



8 comments:

  1. Love the outfits!! And the location is a nice change from the mirror pics LOL Question, how much was your purse? love itt. & also what do you think of the speedy in damier ? I am getting my first designer bag & the speedy meets my budget even though I love the chanel but it will be too expensive atm for me loll

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! :) the speedy damier is PERFECT for a first designer hand bag!!! Excellent choice!

      Delete
  2. there's a picture of only one outfit?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. for some reason they didn't load properly but i've reuploaed them again so they should be visible now :)

      Delete
  3. I absolutely love your blog, I have a couple questions about your bathing suites though, I’m 21 and naturally a 34DD I’ve always wanted a lift or reductions but i hear the scars arent worth it. Any ideas so I can fit things better? Most little triangle bathing suites won’t keep me in or give me a good push up, I like my girls to look nice and high. Anything you recommend out of your line. Thanks in advance love! (:
    - D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much!!! :) I've had a lot of customers with large natural breasts get gold digger or Barbie doll (both have thick bands under the breasts for support and the straps are thicker as well.

    Hope that helps :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. your makeup looks gorgeous :) suits you very well!

    ReplyDelete