Thursday, February 7, 2013

My Favorite Lipsticks/Glosses



I love trying new beauty products In hopes to find new favorites. Currently I have a few new favorites and a few old favorites I've had for years and repurchase every time I'm out.

Mac lipsticks. They're always my go to lipstick. The formula is amazing and not many other brands can beat Mac's price either. Even lipstick's from the drug store range between $8-$15 and I believe Mac's go for $17.50. I usually never pay for any lipstick at Mac though because i always return my empties and get a free lipstick for them :) (you can get a lipstick, lipgloss or eyeshadow if you redeem 6 empty Mac containers)

My favorite colors which I always repurchase are classic nudes and soft pinks. Creme De Nude is my all time favorite nude! Creme Cup (soft pink) Honeylove (darker nude) Angel (soft pink/nude) Diva (dark red)

My all time favorite lipgloss is by Mac. The color is called "Wildly lush" and it goes perfect over any nude color. The other lipgloss I use often is by Nars "Turkish Delight" although I don't like the taste but this baby pink color is gorgeous and I've yet to find a perfect baby pink color elsewhere. The price is also a little ridiculous. I believe it's around $32? In my opinion that's too much for a lipgloss!

Ysl rouge volupte lipstick in nude 02. The smell, the taste and formula is amazing! Will definitely buy different colors in this lipstick!

Nyx extreme lip cream in absolute red and Nyx lipstick in strawberry milk. Nyx is an excellent drug store lipstick and the only brand I use from the drugstore. The quality is amazing for the price!

Occ lip tar in the color "Hush" I ADORE the liptar formula and intend on purchasing it in every color lol obsessed!

I haven't tried Bobbi Brown, Chanel or Nar's lipstick so those will be next on my list.



Wearing Mac Creme De Nude lipstick with OCC lip tar Hush on top

Let me know your favorite lip products!

Love Nicole
xoxo



2 comments:

  1. Great lipstick choices. I return my Mac empties for lipstick as well... And I currently have a bunch that I've been meaning to drop off!! I'll try out the nude shade you listed because that's one which I don't have yet ! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete