Thursday, February 14, 2013

Patisserie Fur Elise - High Tea/Afternoon Tea

My girlfriends and I like to get together once a month to see each other and catch up over afternoon tea! We've attended Fairmont PAC Rim, Fairmont Hotel Vancouver, Shangri La and yesterday we went to Patisserie Fur Elise on Hamilton St in Vancouver (Yaletown area) and this is my favorite place out of the 4! It's beyond adorable, very classy and the least expensive ! My amazingly beautiful/fabulous/sweet (I could keep going lol) girlfriends Nikki, Cody and Tiffany introduced me to high tea a few months ago and I'm completely hooked ! Ladies if you haven't ever been, you must experience it with your girlfriends!!!! I'm so happy we make a point to go once a month, it's the perfect way to spend an afternoon with your favorite women!!

How adorable is the outside?!


Out of all 4 places we've tried, this place is the least expensive. Always a plus :)


The tea selection is very unique. I had the Latte Macchiato tea and it tasted just like coffee lol it was yummy

Seriously the decor!! So gorg


I want these tables and chairs in my house!




Two tiers of dessert and sandwiches!

The timer at the center of the table was brought with the tea and when the time is up, your tea is ready. Love that lol so different!


My favorite sandwich! Cucumber & Dill


Myself, Nikki, Tiffany and Cody <3


The to go box is adorable too! Everything about Patisserie is fabulous


What I ate on the drive home....


I went casual with no extensions and minimal makeup. Zara blouse, J Brand skinnies, Christian Louboutin Decollette pumps and Hermes belt.


If you have any questions, please leave a comment and I'll be sure to respond :)

Love Nicole
xoxo


2 comments:

  1. Would you think it be a good place for you to bring a guy? Or is it too girly ? Maybe like a afternoon with my bf ?
    Also.. What is the price range you figure ? I may want to try and go this looks so different then what I'm use too!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No it's not too girly at all! It's great food and tea! A man can definitely appreciate that:) I plan on bringing my man soon too ! This place is $30 for a full tray and tea. One tray minimum per person so $60 for 2 people. I highly recommend :)

      Delete