Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Fall/Winter Fashion Inspo



My holy grail magazines! These two in particular are great to see the latest designer trends for the upcoming season!

Fall is almost upon us, finally!! It's my absolute FAVORITE time of year, based on the clothing alone! Jackets, scarves, boots and gloves. Heaven!

In this post I've included staple pieces for fall/winter, trends I'm loving and of course, celebs rocking these trends as well. What better way to gain a little fashion inspo/knowledge than from our favorite fashionistas! 

A few staples for this fall are:

Leather pants and leggings. An absolute must for me! They're great because they're so versatile. You can dress them up with a gorgeous jacket, fur and heeled boots or dress them down with a cute baggy sweater, scarf and flat boots!

Boots!!

Thigh high boots: My absolute fave Item to wear! They glam up any outfit! 

Report signature thigh high boots. Kim kardashian made these boots famous and I had to have them after seeing her in them!

Tom Ford. Seriously lusting
Daf booty. A must on my lust list

Motorcycle boots: they're super trendy and casual. 
These Gucci boots are amazing! And surprisingly comfy. I wear them all the time with jeans or leggings.

Perfection! This sweater with the leather leggings and motorcycle boots is so chic and trendy. 

Cozy, off the shoulder sweaters. The perfect casual look. 
I just bought an identical black sweater like this from Zara for $15! Ill probably wear it everyday lol
Love this look with leggings and comfy boots.

Fabulous jackets, capes and scarves

These marants and camo jeans are another staple for me!

Capes/ponchos are chic and effortless 
Burberry trench. 
Alexander McQueen scarves
All black. 
Need this scarf in my life 
Helmut Lang.
Fab 
Love this but with leggings underneath lol 

Fur. Fur is the ultimate fashionista piece for winter. It can instantly glamorize any outfit. 
H & M fall 2013.

These next two looks are more appropriate for the end of summer/beginning of fall that I love. 


And just a few random looks that I love. All very similar to everything mentioned above, if not the exact same lol can't stray too far from what I love <3

Dark colored leather pants are divine 
Isabel Marant 2013
When the weather permits to wear these fab items, ill post photos of myself wearing my variations of these looks! 

Hope you enjoyed this post :)

1 comment:

  1. Great post and you are so right about the thigh high black boots
    <3<3<3
    Sasha
    passion4fashion01.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete