Wednesday, September 25, 2013

VFW - Heiress Swimwear 2014 Collection


I'm so proud to showcase my 2014 collection at Vancouver Fashion Week! This is my third year showing at VFW and I'm so grateful to be blessed with the opportunity. Designers come from all over the world to show their designs at this show and it's Vancouver's biggest fashion event of the year. Each year my collection changes, improving as we go but this year exceeded expectations again. We've taken on a new manufacturer who specializes in expensive swimwear and it really shows in the quality. Once you've worn or purchased a bikini from this collection, I'm positive you'll never want to wear another bikini again. Yes I am that confident with this collection lol 
These first two styles are our very first full coverage, no scrunch bottoms!!! We are SO happy to finally have added this diversity to our line! If these two styles are a best seller, we'll be adding many more styles like this as well. We're always trying to reinvent and add something entirely different to our brand, expanding and growing each year. We hope you love it!
Balconette bra tops are everything this season! They're so comfortable and very flattering on any size. These bottoms as well are our other full coverage, no scrunch bottoms :)

Our sexy, glamorous one piece! cream with black mesh see through sides.  
This is one of my personal faves. Very comfy, black halter top and underwear like bottoms with pearl/gold hardware
This is my absolute favorite print! Very Diane Von Furstenberg! As soon as I saw this fabric, I had to have it! I've been eyeing a DVF print dress for a year that looks exactly like this!
Light teal/pale blue with gold and matching colored ribbon hardware. Molded, padded cups. 

Classic black strappy bikini! Every year I make sure to add a sexy black. Strappy bikini. This year we've added a twist and added black rings and braided straps on the top!
Our girly, ruffle, string bikini! 
This coral is my favorite color I've ever chosen for swimwear. I absolutely adore coral and have been dying to use it every year but I haven't found the perfect coral yet, until this season! 
My inspiration on this suit was lingerie. Lime green piping really stands out. This was my most talked about suit at VFW
Our bridal collection <3 perfect for every bride to be and stagettes! All over lace and additional lace edges on bottoms. Very comfy and stretchy with tied sides. Such a hit at our show! 
Halter version. 
Our silk chiffon, beaded kaftans. We showed kaftans last year at VFW but we weren't satisfied with them so we sourced out a different manufacturer who specialized in beading by hand. We are very excited to release these! It will come in black, white and teal 
Our black Silk chiffon with hand beaded detail. 
Bra version of this print 
And me, the designer with my beautiful model Jessica. Our show ran behind and she didn't get to start the show (which she was supposed to) and end in my favorite bikini but there wasn't enough time. This sparkly purple with gold and purple ribbon hard ware is to die for!! 
Here is what I wore. This limited edition Herve Leger dress with Christian Louboutin décolletés. 


No comments:

Post a Comment