Saturday, February 1, 2014

Recent Outfits/Celebrity Inspo

The last time I did a blog post on my celebrity inspired outfits, I received tons of emails and positive feedback on it so I thought I would put together a similar post for my lovely readers <3

It was my birthday on the 23rd so i went for dinner at Black and Blue in Vancouver (they have the yummiest Mac and cheese sticks with truffle sauce!!) 

I woke up to this!!!! There's nothing more amazing than surprises and feeling special on your bday :)


Magenta YSL tributes! My first pair and I'm addicted. They're the comfiest heels I've ever owned. 

A few celebs wearing YSL tributes 


With my gorgeous besties at Black & Blue. Missing Chau in this pic!


The dress is Torn by Ronny Kobo. Heels are Christian Louboutin lady peeps in nude. These dresses are gorgeous! Super luxurious fabrics and gorgeous prints.

Here's a few celebs wearing Torn by Ronny Kobo 



This outfit was completely inspired by a few pics I saw of Kim K which I posted below. I wore this to the Justin Timberlake concert! My best surprised me with front row floor tickets for my birthday. A-M-A-Z-I-N-G
Equpiment Signature lace blouse, Vince leather skirt, bra and stockings Agent Provocateur, Christian Louboutin daf booties.
Equipment Signature blouse
This leather skirt by Vince was $550 but I got it on sale for $150!! :):)
Agent Provocateur Alina bra. I'm completely in lust with this bra!
Agent Provocateur stay up thigh highs.
My favorite boots!!!
And here are the Kim K outfits that Inspired my concert outfit!

This next outfit I wore was to a Christmas cookie exchange party. I wore an Alice and Olivia dress with Christian Louboutin daffodil pumps
Katy Parry In this Alice and Olivia tabitha dress
Similar dress by Alice and Olivia that I love and adore Adriana Lima in

And the heels! The daffodil pumps are one of my faves spotted on many celebs 

My new pair of Loubs! Christian Louboutin no prive glitter sling backs 
Fergie wearing the no prive glitter pumps.

And lastly, my favorite outfit I've worn over the past few months. These tights are everything!! They're by house of holland and can be purchased at asos or topshop. I can't wait to wear them again already lol silk top is by Joie, leather shorts, Alice & Olivia, bag is chanel, boots are by Christian Louboutin 
The packaging


And a little something from my photoshoot with Kris Por! Body suit by American Apparel with my Christian Louboutin lady peeps. 

Hopefully you enjoyed this post and if you'd like to see more, leave me a comment! I love interacting with you all :)

Love Nicole 
Xoxoxo

8 comments:

  1. Awww I LOVE your eye for celebrity styles and your shoes!!!! You are so so so hot girl! Thanks for the post, I would love to try on those sparkly Loubs one day <3

    Just followed you via GFC, looking forward to your next post gorgeous!
    xoxo, Mango ❤
    MangoRabbitRabbit's Blog | Etude House My Blooming Lips

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much love!! Checking yours out now <3

      Delete
  2. I'm so glad I came across your blog!!! I just started following you on Instagram as well:) great post girl!! Keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  3. I missed ur blog posts. Will u do more YouTube tutorials ? Those are great I luv to watch

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'll try to blog more :) and yes I'll definitely be doing YouTube tutorials again !

      Delete
  4. Loving your outfit (and hair) for your cookie exchange, also really liking the wrap-ish dress you posted by Alice & Olivia

    ReplyDelete