Friday, March 21, 2014

All About Denim

A good pair of jeans is a must in every woman's wardrobe. They're great because they're so versatile. Whether it's jeans, a t-shirt and flats or a blouse, jeans and heels, jeans can dress up or down any outfit.

I'm quite selective when it comes to jeans. They have to fit great and feel great on. Comfort is important when It comes to denim. Stiff, non stretchy jeans are probably the worst thing ever invented. Ever. 

Once I discovered denim leggings, I pretty much threw all of my old jeans out and bought denim leggings in all the classic colors. They truly feel like leggings with a zipper and fly. Talk about comfort!

Rag & Bone, in my opinion make THE best jeans. Especially the legging style of course. They are so comfy, stretchy and extremely flattering. These are pretty much the only jeans I wear at this point. The price varies on each pair but the legging style that I love is around $160. It is a little pricey but a good pair of denim last for years so I can justify spending that.

Black is a must!
White is also a must. I wear wear denim all spring/summer long!
Love the faded look
The color "ink" is another classic, must have!

Khloe Kardashian in Rag & Bone jeans 
Khloe again in Rag & Bone
And Khloe for the last time in Rag & Bone


Here are the colors I have. Black tuxedo, white, blue and black. 
Kendal Jenner wearing the white and black tuxedo skinny jean by Rag & Bonw. I have these in all black with the black tuxedo stripe.

Siwy jeans. I've been wearing these for years now which I've blogged about in the past so I won't include too many photos. 
Love the signature pockets on Siwy jeans.
Megan Fox In Siwy.

And lastly, the classic J Brand. 
These were my first "designer" brand of jeans I purchased(I'm not counting the dreadful True Religion jeans I wasted $300 a pair on #regret)
J brand is extremely popular and worn by many celebrities. 

When purchasing new jeans, I always go for the classic colors, white, black, dark and light jean. Those four colors will never go out of style and can be worn with pretty much everything 

If you have any questions, leave me a comment!


Nicole Courchaine
Xoxoxo 


4 comments:

  1. Love this post! Thank you for doing it, I was looking forward to it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg! Love this post! I own those black rag and bones. So comfortable! They feel like leggings lol. I was on the hunt for new jeans anyways, so thanks! A&G jeans fit nice as well. That is my next pair!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll try AG next, thanks!! :) so glad you loved the post

      Delete