Thursday, April 17, 2014

Comfort vs Glam

Chanel espadrilles. Saint Laurent Jane sandals. Chanel caviar flap bag. 

Comfort vs glam! Generally anytime I wear heels, I have a pair of flats waiting for me in my car lol 

The chanel espadrille flats are my new all time favorite flats ever! I'll be doing a blog post soon on all my favorite flats and which pairs I believe are worth the investment. These beauties will definitely be on the top of my list. 

I'll also do a separate post on my designer shoes and which pairs I believe are worth the price. 

The Saint Laurent "Jane" sandals are a newer purchase and so far, I'm loving them! I'd like to get them in black next :)

Let me know if you enjoy these short blog posts or if you prefer the longer, detailed posts! I can blog more frequently if I continue to do posts like this but it all said depends on my lovely readers!! 

Love Nicole 
Xoxoxo 

5 comments:

  1. Short or long I love reading your blog! I'll be looking forward to those posts, perfect timing as I am planing to buy a high-end pair of flats & heels so your post will help me a lot, I hope you post them soon xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much love!!! I'll be sure to do at least one of those posts this weekend xo

      Delete
  2. I can't wait to read you're post on your favorite expensive heels! Im hoping to buy my first pair this summer and would luv you're input :) love your blog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yayyyy so exciting!! I'll do a post this weekend :)

      Delete