Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Heiress By Nicole Courchaine

I just wanted to share some very exciting news with my readers !!!! I started Heiress Swimwear in 2011 and I'm so happy with how succesful the line has been over the past few years so I've been working on a clothing line and lingerie for quite some time now. Finally we're in the process of designing and having samples made!! I could not be MORE excited about this and I hope you are too!

Without sharing too much too soon, I can guarantee Heiress by Nicole Courchaine will be just like our swimwear, insanely sexy, glamorous and lust worthy! 

We're launching our new clothing and lingerie line in 2015 along with our Heiress Swimwear 2015 collection. 

As soon as I have more details, I'll be sure to inform you all! 

Working extremely hard to pursue your dreams really does pay off! It may take months, it may take years and it might even take a few failures to gain success but it's always worth it In the end. I truly believe you can do anything if you set your mind to it :)

Love Nicole
Xoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment