Thursday, May 22, 2014

Casual Wear

I would love to say I look glamorous everyday, wearing heels and makeup but that is not the case. At all. I pretty much live in sweat pants, leggings, off the shoulder sweaters, no makeup and a hat or pony tail! Of course when taking these photos, I forgot to include photos of my hat on but I probably wear a hat a few times a week, especially when I'm on three day hair lol (washing less really does make it grow twice as fast) I've attached a photo
 of the hat I live in!

Some of you may find this post boring but this is truly what I wear on the daily and all I ever share is when I'm dressed up so I thought this would be a nice change :) let me know if you like posts like this and of course I'll continue! 

My outfits are pretty basic. I buy all the same pieces in different colors lol. I stick to neutrals. Black, white, grey and beige.  I try to break out this habit and buy colors  but I can't! I'm a neutral girl at heart <3



Crop top: Aritzia
Leggings: LNA
Sweater around waist: Zara
Flats: Chanel 

Tank: Aritzia
Leggings: Aritzia
Shoes: Isabel Marant 

Off the shoulder sweater: Aritzia
Leggings: LNA
Flats: Chanel 

Favorite off the shoulder sweater: Zara
Leggings: Aritzia
Flip flops/ Tkee

T shirt- Aritzia
Sweats - Zara
Flip flops: Tkee
This t shirt I wore in the photo above is this t shirt from Aritzia. I originally bought it In black and went back for the white and grey. Definitely a new staple in my wardrobe. The quality is amazing and the fit is perfection!!! Photos below of the white and grey.

Long sleeve top: Helmut Lang
Sweater around waist: Zara
Leggings: Aritzia
Shoes: Isabel Marant

Crop top: Aritzia
Leggings- Aritzia
Sweater around waist: Zara
Flats: Chanel

Top: Zara
Sweater around waist: Zara
Leggings: LNA
Flats: Chanel

A simple way to change a regular top to a crop top is to tie it with an elastic at the back and tuck it underneath!
Same outfit as above with Valentino Sandals 

 Tank: Aritzia
Sweater around waist: Zara 
Leggings: Aritzia
Sandals: Valentino

T shirt: Aritzia
Leggings: LNA
Flip flops: Tkee

T shirt: Aritzia
Sweats: Zara
Flip flops: Tkee

Sweater: Zara
Leggings: LNA
Flip flops: Tkee

The hat I wear all the time.

It seems like all my basics are from Aritzia now. I rarely ever bought anything from Aritzia in the past because I felt everything was over priced. The quality really is amazing and for basics, it's worth the $40 a t shirt or tank if it'll last a few years. For silks and dressier clothes, I do prefer other brands such as helmut lang, Vince, theory, equipment etc but for basics, I'm all about Aritzia lately! 

Sorry for the horrible lighting and quality of the photos, I promise I'll start using my Canon camera soon :)

Let me know what else you guys would like to see! I've purchased more makeup, new brushes and skincare so I'll do those posts soon as well. 

Love Nicole
Xoxoxo

8 comments:

  1. I am in love with your style you're a very beauty woman, but can you do your shoe collection in a video an put here I in love with your stye and your heels!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your style and your blog! You are a very beauty woman, but can you do ga video of your shoes collection ((heeels) and put here? Kiss! Nicoole!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you blog and your estyle, it´s amazing! you are a very beauty woman, but can you do a video an put here of your shoes collection?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much :) yes I can do a shoe collection video this week :) I'll add some photos too!

      Delete
  4. you are amzing! thanks nicole! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved this post! Especially when you post the stores you get the items from! Great blog! Perfect Style!

    ReplyDelete