Thursday, May 22, 2014

I. Can't. Stop. Buying. Makeup.

The title says it all lol I'm obsessing over new makeup products lately! I also purchased new brushes from Sigma. After watching more YouTube videos than I'd like to admit, almost every beauty guru I watch uses these brushes! So I went with 12 of the most talked about brushes and they are honestly amazing. The quality is like Mac, if not better, for half the price. 

From left to right:
Mac pigment, Josie Maran argan illuminizer(A-MAZ-ING) Chanel foundation(#20), Opi nail polish(don't pretzel my bottoms)Stila illuminizer(kitten) Mac cream color base(shell) Mac pressed pigment(deeply dashing) and Stila eyeshadow(kitten)

Bottom photo, from left to right:
Chanel blush(tempting beige), hourglass blush(ethereal glow) Bobbi brown foundation(cool beige) Mac fix plus, Anastasia Beverly Hills contour kit, hourglass ambient lighting powder(diffused light) and Bobbi brown shimmer brick(bronze)

From top to bottom: F80 flat top kabuki,  F10 powder/blush, F05 small contour, F35 tapered highlight, F40 large angled contour, E25 blending, E45 small tapered blending, E15 flat definer, E20 short shader, E40 tapered blending, E65 small angle, E30 pencil. 

Love Nicole
Xoxoxo

2 comments:

  1. it would be helpful if you put the names of the colours too

    ReplyDelete