Saturday, May 10, 2014

Recent Outfit Details

This is going to be another short post, but I promise a longer post soon!!! I've had every intention on blogging all week but I lost my camera charger :( i wanted to start posting better quality photos and have my photos taken as opposed to my regular mirror selfies! So as soon as I find my camera charger, I'll have that post up asap! It's on casual outfits, sweats, leggings, off the shoulder sweaters etc so definitely my favorite kinds of outfits!

Aritzia top (I folded it, tied it up with an elastic at the back and tucked it up) that's a great trick if you're not looking to invest in crop tops if you're not sure they're your style or whatever reason! 
Levi's vintaged high waisted jean shorts (ordered off eBay) with house of holland tights which were purchased online, topshop, asos and karmaloop sold this brand when I purchased these.
My fave booties by Christian Louboutin. Chanel flap bag.

Top by Vince. Skirt by Bcbg. Heels by Saint Laurent. Bag by Chanel

Aritzia maxi skirt. American Apparel body suit. Chanel gst bag. Tkee flip flops.

I just found this cashmere sweater by Theory from winners on sale for $18!! Theory sweaters generally range from $200-$300 so I'm pretty excited about this steal! I'll be posting another shopping haul soon too :)



Love Nicole
Xoxoxo

4 comments:

  1. Can you do a blog post about what to wear to a summer wedding ?! I have so many weddings to go to this summer, & I have no idea what to wear.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes definitely :) I'll do that post soon!

      Delete
  2. Can you do a post on the other blogs you follow!?

    ReplyDelete