Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Steal Of The Week! $60 Jeans!

I've been looking for a great pair of ripped jeans since I saw Kim K in her ripped light skinnies (photo posted below) these are from American Eagle and they were only $60!!!(now on sale on the website for $39.99) I don't think I've ever purchased a pair of jeans that cheap.  They come with a darker denim patch underneath the rips but I didn't like that so I cut them out to make them look more destroyed! I'm honestly in love with them and the best part is, they're so comfy and stretchy!
Wearing American Eagle jeans, Aritzia top, Saint Laurent Heels, Chanel bag

Notice the dark patches underneath the rips? 
Without the dark patches! Much better :)


Love!! 

Outfit breakdown 
Nude Aritzia top

American Eagle jeans

Saint Laurent sandals 

Chanel Caviar flap bag 


8 comments:

  1. Just bought these today and I cut the patches out! Thank u so much for letting us know :) please do more posts like this with more affordable clothes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course! I'm glad I could help! I'll definitely do more posts like this anytime I find a steal :)

      Delete
  2. I bought these today they fit like a dream thx 4 the recomendaton

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought these in seize 00 they finally got them back in stock in the store as I'm skeptical about ordering online in case they turn out to be big or too small lol & thanks for the recommendation, please make more blog posts!! I always tend to leave you comments as I really like your posts, it fits into my lifestyle keep them coming :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you like my posts!!! I'm doing a new post tomorrow on casual style :)

      Delete
  4. Thanks for the tip about the jeans. American Eagle is really not my style so I never go in there but the jeans are awesome:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful, what a webpage it is! This weblog gives helpful
    data to us, keep it up.

    Visit my web blog; religion

    ReplyDelete