Monday, June 30, 2014

Wedding Attire <3

My twin brother got married on Friday!!! It was the most beautiful wedding and amazing night ever! I couldn't be happier for him and his gorgeous wife.

I started planning what I was going to wear to his wedding over 6 months ago (I always plan my outfits well in advance) 
Fashion Nova dress

I bought 3 dresses for it! 

The first dress I bought was a beige Herve Leger bandage dress. $500 
(New with tags on eBay)

The second dress was a coral lace maxi dress from Jaide Clothing. I absolutely love this dress but they were sold out of small so I ordered a medium and intended on getting it taken in but I just ended up going with the third dress!  $149.99
http://jaideclothing.shopgate.com/item/323636362d32363639


The third was from Fashion Nova in size small which I ended up wearing! $34.99!! This one was my favorite and it was extremely inexpensive. It also comes in pink and black so I'll be ordering the black soon :) 
The only problem is that the beige is see through. I wore a slip with it so it wasn't too bad, especially considering the price. 
http://www.fashionnova.com/collections/dresses/products/sleeveless-fit-and-flare-maxi-khaki

 
I love wearing mermaid style dresses to weddings or any formal occasions! They are so flattering and really accentuate your curves! I wore a similar black mermaid style BCBG dress to my girlfriends wedding last summer. 

Let me know if you'd like to see more photos from the wedding and I'll post more :)

Love Nicole
Xoxoxo

15 comments:

  1. You look stunning in that dress! I love it! It's crazy how that style of dress would had the opposite affect on my "curves" but you can take that dress to a whole new level of perfect

    ReplyDelete
  2. would love to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What did you wear for a bra? I have a couple backless dresses but can't wear them without my bra straps showing. And you look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I didn't wear a bra with this because the back of the dress is so low but I did wear a slip underneath it!

      Delete
  4. Love your blog but wish you blogged more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I know i really need to post regularly! I'll try my best :)

      Delete
  5. Willing to sell this dress ??

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do you still have your YouTube account?andd you look gorgeous as always!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not yet but I'm starting YouTube again really soon! Just waiting for some filming equipment to come in! My videos were super amateur lol

      Delete
  7. Yay! Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So beautiful! what kind of slip did you wear under it? was it just a half slip for the bottom half?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's like a little dress slip! So my seamstress sewed the straps of the slip to the dress. I bought it from sears, it was a nude color for $29.99 :)

      Delete
  9. What did you use for the bottom, planning on buying this dress for an event but not too happy it's see thru

    ReplyDelete