Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Favorite Outfit(DIY ripped jeans) + Makeup Details

Outfit details: 
these jeans are by William Rast. I believe they're 5-6 years old and had no rips in them. I watched a YouTube tutorial on how to do destroyed/ripped jeans and came up with this! It was super easy, just time consuming! I'm quite happy with the way they turned out :) Bodysuits are a staple in my wardrobe. They're my favorite thing to wear! I love them with jeans, shorts and skirts. This nude bodysuit is from American Apparel $25. Nude sandals by Saint Laurent. I barely wear any other heels anymore! I just love these ones too much. 

Makeup details:
Makeup details: Chanel vitalumiere foundation Mac prolong wear concealer, hourglass ambient lighting powder in diffused light to set concealer, Anastasia Beverly Hills contour kit for contouring & brow wiz pencil in brunette to fill in brows, Mac blush in worldly wealth(new fave) it's like bronzy blush, so beautiful! Josie Maran liquid luminizer for highlight with Bobbi Brown shimmer brick in bronze on top. Set everything with mac's alluring aquatic bronzer in Aphrodite shell and mac's fix plus on top. Eyes: Mac Pro long wear concealer as a base, mac soft brown eyeshadow in crease with Mac pigment in tan(my favorite pigment!) Mac teddy eyeliner with Veloue lashes in strike a pose with Benefit they're real mascara. I have 2 rows of clip in Bellami hair extensions in as well! That's a whole lotta makeup lol 

2 comments:

  1. Do you like Bellami hair or luxy hair better ??

    Love your blogs !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you love!!! 100% bellami extensions! I'll do a blog post on my bellami's this week :)

      Delete