Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Makeup Haul/New Favorite Products


Another makeup haul.. But these products are my new absolute faves and I can already tell I won't be able to live without them lol 

I'm really into light orange/coral colours right now so I found the perfect colours and combos! 

Sweet & Sour lipstick. My new holy grail lipstick! I don't know why it's taken me so long to discover this gem!

I love sweet and sour paired with this lipgloss!
But then I found occ liptar in electic grandma and fell deeper in love with this combo lol

This red Ysl lip stain looks so juicy on and it's very moisturizing. I have this in a light pink too and love it

The texture of these melted lipsticks are amazing!

I'm probably going to sound quite repetitive in saying that this is my new holy grail product... But this blush really is! It's the perfect bronzy coloured blush and looks so perfect with a contoured cheek.
This peach blush looks so amazing with a bronzed look!
The perfect peachy/pink
A beautiful bronze highlight to add to the top of your cheek bones
My favorite makeup products are highlighters/illuminizers and foundations. I own quite a few highlighters now and this becca highlight in the shade opal is my new fave/holy grail I cannot simply live without. It makes the top of your cheek bones glow in a natural way (unless you apply more for a dramatic affect)
Whirl lip liner. I bought this color because this is apparently the color Kylie Jenner wears in her signature dark nude lip.
Teddy eyeliner. This brown is a nice alternative to a black smokey eye. It gives a softer, smokey look.
I originally purchased this foundation in Stromboli but it's for olive under tones and I didn't love it once I got home so I exchanged it for Barcelona which is perfect. This foundation is amazing! I can't believe I've never tried it before.
I've been using Mac's prolong wear concealer for the past two years and I love it but it's a full coverage concealer where this Nar's concealer is lighter and creamier. Perfect for summer or light makeup looks!

Wearing Nars sheer glow foundation, Anastasia Beverly Hills contour kit for contouring, I mixed mac's worldly wealth and peaches blush with becca highlight. Mac's sweet and sour lipstick with mac's richer, lusher lipgloss.

If you have any questions, leave me a comment! :)

I'm still waiting on lights to come in but i'll start my youtube channel as soon as they're in! I cannot wait to start tutorials, monthly faves, hauls etc!

Nicole Courchaine
Xoxoxo



12 comments:

  1. Love that your posting so frequently! Love reading your blog! And miss those YouTube videos! Beauty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much love!!! YouTube and more blog posts are coming!! :):)

      Delete
  2. please do a quick video on your cute messy bun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes please! Cannot seem to perfect this style... Even though it should look messy it just never looks right as I have such long hair.

      Delete
    2. I will!! My buns always suck lol unless I had curled my hair the day before, used hair spray and brush it out. My hair has way more texture and looks amazing in a bun after! But when I try to do a bun on clean hair it goes flat and falls down. Hope that helps for now until I can do a video on it :)

      Delete
  3. what is on your eyes?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mac naked pigment on my lid and soft brown in the crease

      Delete
  4. I love your posts! Keep posting. Nars Sheer glow is the best foundation imo! I'm Stromboli! Its like second skin. Wish it came with a pump tho!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you can actually order a pump from the nars website, just transfer it to a new bottle once you have ran out so you don't have to keep repurchasing it

      Delete
    2. Thanks loves!! Stromboli was perfect when I had a dark spray tan but other than that I'm too pale:( lol

      Delete
  5. I was thinking about trying the two faced liquid lipstick. How does it compare with the occ for long lasting?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's amazing!! Lasted all day I only touched up once. I don't think it necessary lasts longer, but the wear is better. Occ lip tar can bleed and get a bit blotchy I find on me after a few hours but the too faced one didn't. I do love lip tars tho!

      Delete