Thursday, July 31, 2014

Makeup & Outfit Details - 4 Looks!

My favorite look as of lately. Of course I stick to my neutral trend, white and beige! 

This hairstyle is a favorite of mine for the past few months and it's so simple! Braid your pony tail! It looks trendy and chic yet effortless, because it is. 

Helmut Lang beige sweater, Wolford Creme sleeveless turtle neck, white rag and bone skinnies (not pictured) beige Giuseppe Zanotti strappy sandals, beige Chanel caviar flap bag
Two of my all time favorite clothing brands, Helmut Lang & Wolford

Outfit: For Love & Lemons, Christian Louboutin pigalles. Extensions, Bellami Lilly hair.
Close up makeup details on this look below 
My favorite part about this look is this highlighter, I say this about a lot of products, but this truly is a product I can no longer live without and use any time I do my makeup! I don't wear makeup everyday, I probably wear it a few times a month but when I do, a highlight is necessary! This highlight is by Becca cosmetics in the color Opal.
Makeup breakdown: foundation Nars sheer glow in Barcelona, concealer Nars radiant creamy concealer in custard, set with hourglass ambient lighting powder in diffused light, Anastasia Beverly Hills contour kit to contour, Mac blush in worldly wealth(favorite) becca highlight in opal, set face with Mac extra dimension skin finish bronzer in Aphrodite shell, spray with Mac fix plus and urban decay all night chill makeup setting spray. Eyes- Mac soft brown in crease, sketch in crease with stila kitten eyeshadow on lid. Eyelashes by Velour lashes. Eyebrows- Anastasia Beverly Hills brow wiz in brunette. Too faced melted lipgloss in melted nude.

Aritzia crop top, BCBG necklace, American eagle jeans, Hermes belt, Christian louboutin pigalles, Chanel gst caviar tote
My hot dinner date at Black & Blue, Olivia!

This Ysl lip stain is amazing! It's glossy like a lipgloss but has the vibrancy of a lipstick. This is in the color 09.
Makeup details are almost the exact same as the previous makeup details aside from the lips and blush. Blush is peaches by Mac and the lips are YSL. Soft brown in the crease with winged gel liner by maybelline. 
Contour is strong!!

Let me know if you guys like to see a few diff look details in one blog post! 

Nicole Courchaine
Xoxoxo 

2 comments:

  1. Is that a picture of one of your new bathing suits? Its amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete