Tuesday, July 22, 2014

My Love Of Neutrals

It's no secret I have a serious love of neutral colors. It's pretty much all I wear. Nude and white or nude and black is my go to for any outfit. Beige is such a complimentary color for me or for any brunette. Of course it can be worn with any hair color and still look just as beautiful! So if you have red, blonde or blue hair, rock that beige girl!

My girlfriend told me about this stylist on Instagram who pairs a lot of neutrals together so naturally I had to check it out and I fell in love! Everything she puts together, I would love to wear or have very similar pieces that I can recreate. Her Instagram is @styledbybreanna 

Here's an outfit I created inspired by one of her posts 
My outfit details: 

Grey t-shirt: Aritzia

Green cargo pants: Burberry 

Strappy sandals: Giuseppe Zanotti

Bag: Chanel 

Sunglasses: Rayban

The great thing about simple outfits like this is they involve basics. Basics that most of us already have in our closets! 
 Basic t shirts are a staple in every wardrobe and can be worn casual with jeans or leggings with flats or heels so I usually buy pieces like this in a few colors, white, black, beige and grey. Classic ripped jeans and fitted skirts are a few more staples that I'm sure the majority of women own and are so on trend right now. Again, buying these pieces in neutral colors makes it easy to create multiple outfits out of 1 or 2 pieces. Another great thing about recreating looks that are seen on celebrities or stylists is because they involve a lot of basic pieces, they can be recreated for a fraction of the cost.  
Zara makes amazing cargo pants that are inexpensive. Definitely less expensive than the Burberry cargo pants I'm wearing in the photo above. I also have Zara army pants that I wear all the time which were around $60.

Strappy sandals are everywhere right now and I couldn't be more obsessed with this trend. I purchased my beige saint laurent sandals a few months ago and haven't worn any other heels but those ever since. They go with everything! If you're going to take the plunge and spend almost $1000 on these sandals or similar, I suggest buying a beige pair. Beige is more versatile than black and can be worn with any color. 

My new Giuseppe's! Absolute favorite pair I own! 

 Saint Laurent sandals with Rag & Bone jeans & American Apparel beige body suit. I was on my feet all day so I changed into flats after lol


Here are a few other looks by Breanna I love and intend on recreating 

I'm loving suede fitted skirts. I just purchased one online last week so I'll be sure to post an outfit picture soon and how I styled mine!

Definitely going to rock an all nude outfit soon! This look is amazing!

Thanks for the great inspo Breanna! Make sure to take a look at her instagram page @styledbybreanna

I've been doing a bit of online shopping lately (as usual) so I'll be sure to post my outfits and pieces once I receive them! There's a few body suits, skirts, dresses and tops!

Let me know if there's any posts in particular you'd like to see :)

Nicole Courchaine
Xoxoxo 



2 comments:

  1. I love your hair, who's your hair stylist?

    ReplyDelete
  2. would love to see a blog on your favorite online shopping sites !!!

    ReplyDelete