Friday, August 8, 2014

Destroyed Denim + Nudes

I posted this look on Instagram a few days ago and received tons of comments asking what jeans I was wearing and wear they can be purchased. These are actually very old Guess jeans (probably from 7 or 8 years ago I gave to my mom who gave them back last week lol) I love the really light denim look and think ripped light denim looks the best, so naturally I had to cut this pair up! I promise to post a how to video as soon as my YouTube channel is up. 

I paired the light denim destroyed jeans with a nude silk joie top with nude Saint Laurent heels. Simple, classy & fabulous! 

The lighting isn't great for showcasing the makeup in this photo but I love the smokey burgundy crease with a champagne lid and very highlighted cheek bones!

Nicole Courchaine
Xoxoxo

4 comments:

  1. Love the jeans and the smokey eye!! Do a tutorial on this look plz … i love the burgundy

    ReplyDelete