Sunday, August 24, 2014

Fashion Favorite Of The Week - Wolford

When I find a designer I like, I buy everything I possibly can by the designer.

Here's the box my top came in! 

My newest obsession is Wolford! I found this designer from a photo of Kim Kardashian in a Wolford fatale seamless dress. Kim's style over the past few years has been impeccable. Simple, elegant, classy and sexy. I just can't get enough! 

Kim Kardashian in a Wolford fatale dress in nude. 

Wolford is known for their incredibly soft, velvet fabric they use for the majority of their clothing. This fabric is very stretchy and form fitting. What I love most about it is how amazing the body suits look with skirts and jeans. 

I've done quite a bit of damage lately from Wolford. A few tops, body suits and skirts. There is a store in Vancouver which I visited a few weeks ago, also purchased a few things online! 

This is one of my all time favorite Kim K looks! Wearing a white Wolford skirt. I purchased the same  Wolford skirt in an off white/cream color which I will do a new blog post soon with myself wearing each item and how to style each piece. 

Wolford Is also known for their hosiery. Can't wait to try them!

Their velvet fatale dress can be worn multiple ways!


These pieces are great to invest in because they're so versatile and the quality is amazing.

I'd like to feature a designer I love each week! Let me know if you guys would like to see that :)

Nicole Courchaine
Xoxoxo 


3 comments:

  1. Plzzzzzzzzz do a brand of the week!!!!!!!!!! With pics of u wearin each item!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will for sure :) any brands in particular you'd like to see?

    ReplyDelete
  3. can you do ootd posts for the fall ? and can you please recommend a good place in vancouver for laser hair removal? I know this isn't relevant to the post but I would appreciate it and also where u go for your lips :) I follow "shopwithjenna" on instagram too and i love both of you girls blog, does she also go to the same place as you? Thank you in advance <3

    ReplyDelete