Monday, August 11, 2014

The Best Drugstore Makeup Finds!

I've always been a Mac/Sephora girl when it comes to makeup! Any time I need(aka want) a new product, I always go to Mac or Sephora. I just figure if drugstore lipsticks are around $10-$14 I might as well go to Mac and get a better quality product for a similar price. With that being said, I have always wanted to try Milani products as I've heard amazing reviews on them but I've never seen them in person before. I finally found a store that sold it! Superstore! I picked up a lipstick, lipgloss and blush. The lipstick and gloss are nude shades and the blush is a shimmery peach. I'm madly in love with all 3 of these products!



Milani lipstick - 26 nude Creme 
Milani lipgloss - 01 bare secret 
Milani baked blush - Luminoso



The other day I was at Shoppers so I decided to browse the makeup as I always do in any store that carries makeup lol I came across a lip product by Loreal. I would say it's a combination between a lipgloss and lipstick and i don't know if it's just this particular product by Loreal or if all their lip products are this amazing but this one in particular beats any of my high end lip products by far! The color is what I imagine the perfect nude would be lol I'm serious about my nude lipsticks/glosses, it's the only color I really wear on my lips so when I find a good nude, I'm a happy woman! They were on sale for $8.99 at shoppers, $11.99 at superstore and $14.99 at London drugs so I'm going back to shoppers tomorrow to stock up! 

Loreal lipstick - 601 nude ballet 



If there's any drug store products you can't live without, please leave me a comment and let me know! I would love to try more :)

Nicole Courchaine
Xoxoxo 

2 comments:

  1. Great post! I would love to see more inexpensive things on your blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. You need to try L'Oreal lipstick in "fairst nude" you will LOVE IT

    ReplyDelete