Sunday, September 28, 2014

All Beige Outfit - $9 Suede Skirt

When I see something I like, I have to have it. If I can't have it, I recreate it. If you've read my blog from the start, you know I love to recreate celebrity inspired looks. One thing I am good at, is finding a deal. I'm all about bargain shopping! When you incorporate bargain items with high end, you've created an expensive, designer look without spending a fortune.

 My beautiful girlfriend Mahan got engaged right before our dinner! So excited and happy for her!

My outfit I wore this weekend is by far a favorite of mine that I've been wanting to recreate for a while! I was on the hunt for a genuine suede skirt. Which I found! For $9. I searched suede skirts on eBay and came across one for $9 so of course it was a no brainer, I had to have it! I'm typically a size 0-2 depending on the brand but this skirt was a 4. I'll often purchase something if its a size or two too big if it's a good price and just have it altered which I did with this suede skirt and it fit like a dream! It cost $17 to have it altered on top of the $9 I paid for the skirt so a genuine suede skirt for under $30 sounds pretty great to me! 

This outfit was Inspired by a few different looks I've seen lately. Two being on Kim Kardashian and the others from @styledbybreanna (her Instagram) her and I have very similar styles with our loves of beiges and neutrals! 

I've been wanting to rock this all beige outfit for a while now and I'm so happy with the outcome! 

Bodysuits are my absolute favorite piece of clothing to wear. They're so versatile and can be worn in numerous different ways. I've been stocking up recently! 

Outfit breakdown:

Bodysuit: Miu Miu 
Suede skirt: Vintage from Ebay
Suede pumps: Giuseppe Zanotti 
Handbag: Chanel medium caviar flap

Here are the outfits I was inspired by
Kim's wearing the same suede Giuseppe pumps I'm wearing in my outfit!



Nicole Courchaine
Xoxoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment