Monday, September 29, 2014

Fabulous Fall Trend - Wide Brim Hats

An absolutely necessary piece in every fashionistas wardrobe!
Wide brim hats are everywhere this season and they scream "Fashionista" !!! 

I like to blog about pieces that are very versatile. These style hats fit right in that category. The great thing about wide brim hats are that they can be dressed up or down. Throw one on with leggings and a baggy sweater with no makeup and turn casual into chic! Wear it with a fur vest, over the knee boots and makeup to look ultra fabulous! I've only worn mine casually but I can't wait to dress it up soon!

I bought a beige hat and a black hat. Typical lol the beige hat I just bought a few days ago from Army and Navy for $12.99! The black is by Free people.

Another great thing about these hats in particular is that they're everywhere! In every store, some extremely inexpensive(such as the beige one I just purchased) and you can also get designer brands at an expensive price!

My outfit details in the photo above:
Hat: Army & Navy 
Long sleeve shirt: T by Alexander Wang
Draped cardigan: Zara
Leggings: LNA
Scarf: Zara
Wedge sneakers: Isabel Marant (Isabel Marants are a staple for me. I wear mine everyday so I just ordered a new pair of Marants in a different color! Cant wait to receive them!)
Bag: Chanel GST caviar tote

Here are some inspiration photos as always! 

My idea of the perfect fall outfit <3
Fave
This is perfection
Fedora. Add a fabulous jacket to turn this from a spring look to a fall look 
Rosie kills it in these wide brim hats! Especially loving this long jacket with it
Yes girl
Not so much for fall but Naya Rivera is too fabulous not to share!
Leather pants are the definition of fabulous for fall! I'm working on a fall leather trend right now too, so check back in a few days for that<3
Ankle boots are necessary for fall!
I'm kind of over converse at the moment so I would prefer to see this with a different shoe, Isabel marants or Chanel flats are right up my alley lol a pair of motorcycle boots would complete this look as well 
Add a blazer and stockings to turn this into a fall look
Another favorite look
Blake Lively does fashion so well! Every outfit is inspiring

I hope these types of posts inspire you to try something new or recreate one of these looks! Let me know if they do :)

Nicole Courchaine 
Xoxoxoxo

2 comments:

  1. great post!
    also, I am in need of a new bag. I am tired of my Celine which I have been using. I'm looking for a new bag but I cannot find anything that catches my eye or that I HAVE to have. what are some of your favorite bags or bags that you currently like?
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) I know I hear you! I gave my Celine to my mama lol I love my Chanel gst bag. It's a great everyday bag. I've also had my eye on the givenchy antigona as well! I think that will be my next bag :) so those are two faves of mine!

      Delete