Sunday, September 14, 2014

Hair Trend - Sleek Middle Part

The sleek middle part is everywhere right now! It's chic, stylish and classy. It's beautiful in a pony tail or wearing it down tucked behind the ears. I've been rocking it both ways lately and loving it! This will definitely be one of those trends I wear often.
I will do a separate post on my makeup in this photo, my outfit and my new Givenchy boots!
Dinner with my father <3

And here are some celebrities rocking this chic look
Kendall rocks this look the best in my opinion!
Even Bruce Jenner rocks it!!!!

......kidding lol 

Let me know if you like these trend posts and I'll continue to do them or if you have any requests, leave me a comment :)

Nicole Courchaine
Xoxoxo  



10 comments:

  1. yes keeping them coming :) & I wish you replied to comments often..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so sorry! I try to reply to all the comments but I'm a little forgetful sometimes lol what did you want to know ?

      Delete
  2. can you please post your wolford looks!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I can! I was waiting for the last body suit to come in I've ordered but it's still not here :( I'll do a quick post of what I have this week though :)

      Delete
  3. I love all your looks , I sadly can't rock a middle part I just look weird :/. You certainly can gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you beautiful!! I actually tried doing this hair style almost a year ago and thought I couldn't pull it off so I changed it to the side while I was out lol but eventually I kept trying and it grew on me! So keep trying ;)

      Delete
  4. Hi Nicole, I love your blog soo much, I have a question..can you please recommend a good doctor for lip enhancement ? I follow your blog & your friend Jenna's and you girls are so gorgeous!! Its my first time wanting to do it so im a bit scared lol if you know of a doctor you can recommend that would be great :) ( I have left this comment on some of your other posts, I apologize for that, Im just not sure if you seen the comment so I wanted to ask again and/or you might have not had time to reply) thank you xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww that's so sweet thank you :) waves skin and laser in surrey is awesome! That's where I go ;)

      Delete
    2. Thank you soo much for replying <3

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete