Monday, September 8, 2014

New Makeup + Fall/Dark Lipstick Swatches

Oops I did it again.... Makeup is becoming such a big part of my life! I can't wait to expand and start another new business venture! 

I purchased a lot of dark lip colors for fall!

I've list each item in each color along with swatches :)

From left to right (bottom row first)

Maybelline fit me concealer in light 10
I'm so in love with my Nars radiant creamy concealer and I heard that this was comparable to it so naturally I had to try it out! 

Nyx blush in terra cotta. My favorite color blushes are bronzy warm shades or peach tones and this is a beautiful warm color! This is my first nyx blush and I'm very happy with it! It's very blendable and goes on smooth.

Mac lipglass in Florabundance & Love child. Florabundance is a great color to wear over a nude lip and love child is perfect over a mauve or burgundy.

Mac lipsticks in Ruby Woo, Maer and dark side. Ruby Woo is a matte finish which is my favorite!
Diva and Rebel are two mac lipsticks I already had In my collections but I've included them in with the swatches since they're a favorite dark lip for fall.
Tom ford lipstick In nude vanille
Giorgio Armani luminous silk foundation in 5.75
Stila all day liquid lipstick in fiery - the best matte red lip color ever!!! I promise you if you love a matte red lip, this will be your new favorite! 
Bite cashmere lip cream in Bordeaux 
Mac lip pencil's in cherry, night moth and strip down. Cherry is perfect for red, night moth is perfect for burgundy/dark shades and strip down is perfect for nude!

Mac Maer, Mac dark side, Mac rebel. Nars scarlet empress, bite Bordeaux, Mac ruby woo, stila fiery, Mac diva  





1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing nicole! I love fall makeup. I'm going to purchase love child. It looks amazing

    ReplyDelete