Friday, September 5, 2014

Nude Lipstick Collection + Swatches

Nude lips will always be my favorite lip color. No matter how many nude lipsticks I have, there's always a different shade I feel I'm missing in my collection lol and when I'm trying out a new brand of lipstick, I always choose their nude!

I purchased a new Tom Ford lipstick from Holt Renfrew along with a new Giorgio Armani luminous silk foundation. I've also purchased a new palette from anastasia Beverly Hills as well as some products from Mac. I'll do a little haul post with first impressions and swatches as soon as I receive all my new products! 

Here are my top nude lipsticks! I have a few more but these 10 are my top 10. 
From left to right: 
Tom Ford 12 nude vanille
Ysl 02 beige 
Mac Creme D'Nude 
Mac myth 
Mac blankety 
Mac honey love 
Mac velvet teddy 
Milani 26 nude creme
Loreal 601 nude ballet 
Occ lip tar hush 


I absolutely love the new tom ford lipstick I purchased, HOWEVER it looks almost identical to Mac's myth and Creme D'Nude lipstick! Tom ford is $60 and Mac is $20. So if you're looking for a dupe, here it is!
Top to bottom: Tom Ford 12 nude vanille, Mac myth & Mac Creme D'Nude.

Nicole Courchaine
Xoxoxo 

2 comments:

  1. This was very helpful, thank u! I'm buying myth and Cream De nude tomorrow. I would luvvvvv to see more makeup related posts with swatches and reviews. That would be perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try Wet & Wild in Bare it all, its a really nice nude but a bit drying, however, u can wear some lip balm under! ps. can you please recommend a good doctor for lip enhancement, I trust your judgement :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete