Monday, September 22, 2014

Recent Outfits/New Givenchy Boots!

My babies came in!! Givenchy shark boots! I've had my eye on these boots for years and now they're finally in my closet :) I chose the nude color over the black for two reason, number one being that nude is my favorite color and secondly, I wear black so often that it's nice to incorporate a pop of color somewhere.
A little celebrity inspo for the Givenchy boots 
I love Chrissy Tiegen's style! And of course you all know my love for Kim Kardashian's style <3
Helmut lang sweater, rag & bone jeans, givenchy boots, Chanel bag 
I wore this outfit yesterday to high tea at Fairmont Hotel Vancouver. Silk blouse is by Equipment Signature, faux leather skirt is by Zara (purchased three weeks/a month ago At Zara on Robson) suede pumps by Giuseppe Zanotti.
Wolford Bodysuit, One teaspoon boyfriend jeans (not so boyfriend on my thick thighs though lol) Giuseppe Zanotti pumps (my fave!)

I've bought tons of clothes online recently and my plan has been to continue to post photos of me wearing them when I go out but that isn't too often lol would you prefer to see pieces just laid out and I can let you know what I plan on wearing with each piece?

Let me know! 

Nicole Courchaine
Xoxoxoxo  

4 comments:

  1. love when you do posts like this! please post more xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Love the post and love your style! So I have a style question... I need a new pair of black sunglasses as my pair of YSL ones died. I like an oversized look and don't like the cat eye look that seems really big right now. What should I buy to stay on trend? I live in Florida so that is why sunglasses are a year round thing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you !! Ray ban aviators are my favorite sunglasses and always in style! Since you like large sunglasses like I do, go for the 62mm (as far as I know that's the largest size and the size I have)

    ReplyDelete