Monday, October 6, 2014

Day To Night Look

Sweater: Helmut Lang
Bodysuit: Donna Karen
Jeans: Rag & Bone (these came without rips so I cut the knees out)
Shoes: Isabel Marant
Sunglasses: Ray Ban

Switch up your day time look by wearing a pair of strappy sandals and drape your jacket over your shoulders. There's something glamorous about draping your jacket or sweater over your shoulder as opposed to actually wearing it!
Heels: Saint Laurent

Let me know if you like posts like this and I'll continue to do so!

Nicole Courchaine
Xoxoxoxo 

9 comments:

  1. Great post girl :-) keep posting like this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please keep doing more! You inspire me nicole! We are the same height and same size. You give short girls like me hope to pull anything off xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for such an amazing comment!! These are the reasons I keep doing this!

      Delete
  3. I agree with the above comment! I am short as well and seize 6 in shoes, love your posts they inspire me so keep them coming :) can you also do a post on your shoe collection & how they fit? for instance did you have to go up or down a seize for your isabel marant, chanel flats, ysl heels ect I think that will be a great post and very helpful for many of us xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can definitely do that for you!! I'm in the middle of having my closet built so as soon as it's ready, I'll do a shoe collection post and how they fit :)

      Delete
  4. you look so beautiful love your style! my only complaint is that you don't post enough! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!!! I know I need to post more! I'll try my best <3

      Delete
  5. Love the jacket your wearing in pics above could you tell me where it's from?? Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete