Monday, October 6, 2014

Forever 21 Fall Finds

Forever 21 has the cutest clothes for fall right now!

With that being said, I've never been a fan of the store. Not that their clothes aren't amazing but the store itself is extremely overwhelming and you really have to take the time to go through everything in order to find what you're looking for. So they've probably always had really cute fall clothes, I've just never taken the time to look lol 

There's a new forever 21 in the mall closest to me and it's right by sephora and the window displays really drew me in! Tons of cute knit sweaters, draped jackets, faux fur and fabulous hats! 

I've linked all the items that are in my cart right now :)
Buy HERE (Fave!!!)

Buy HERE
Buy HERE
Buy HERE 
Draped, long cardigans and sweaters are my favorite for fall! They're perfect with leggings and a scarf!
Buy HERE
Buy HERE
Buy HERE
Buy HERE
Buy HERE
Buy HERE
Buy HERE
Buy HERE
Buy HERE

Let me know if you would like to see more posts like this. I know I post some expensive items/brands so this is a great alternative for fashionsta's on a budget or just looking to find a great deal! 

Nicole Courchaine
Xoxoxo


2 comments:

  1. PLEASE more posts like this Im on a budget Im ordering this jacket now :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. More posts like these please! Love your style and picks - ordering some of these now!

    ReplyDelete