Thursday, October 30, 2014

New Purchases

Here is what I purchased from Agent Provocateur and Chanel!

Agent Provocateur is definitely my favorite place to shop. It's extremely expensive and totally not necessary but so worth it at the same time lol you'll know what I mean if you purchase something from there! Their stockings are a definite staple though. I believe they're around $50(CAD) but the quality is why they're worth the money. The stay ups are great when you're wearing a skirt or dress as well. I've had a pair for almost a year and they're still in excellent condition.

This is the set I purchased called Sandra.

These stockings
These are the stockings I've had for over a year! They're my absolute favorite pair.
This perfume! New fave!

And my new baby <3 Chanel jumbo caviar flap with gold hardware. 

Wearing my new jumbo! I'll post about my outfit and new hair in another blog post tonight!

Nicole Courchaine
Xoxoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment