Friday, November 28, 2014

Bronzed & Baylaged + Neutral Outfit

Makeup details:
Eyes: Mac soft brown eyeshadow in crease, lorac pro pallete sable and espresso in crease with Bobbi brown shimmer brick (highlight) in bronze on lids. House of lashes lashes in temptress. 
Face: Dior skin star foundation mixed with Josie Maran Argan illuminizer, Anastasia Beverly Hills contour kit to contour, maybelline fit me concealer set with hourglass ambient lighting powder, Mac worldly wealth blush, Mac global glow highlight.
Lips: Mac Stripdown lip liner, Mac honey love lipstick with limecrime coquette lipstick over top.
Outfit details:
Zara top, Wolford skirt, Giuseppe Zanotti suede pumps, Chanel bag

My new Zara jacket <3 this jacket is a bloggers fave and it was a must to own it!
I'll take better quality photos in this jacket soon! Sometimes selfies just don't do items justice lol This jacket is so stunning!

My beautiful gf Olivia & I

Yummy dinner at black and blue! Mac and cheese sticks, oysters, steak oscar and brown butter cake


Nicole Courchaine
Xoxoxoxoxo 

3 comments:

  1. I love your blog! I saw this girl from a mile away, I'm like "I have those shoes and that bag too". I looked closer I'm like "omg, its nicole". I would have never expected to see you there. Haha. Your so down to earth! I love that wool coat from Zara. Its sold out right now but I will be getting it soon as its in stock. Can you style it differently? Maybe with jeans and a cute top? I'm in jeans more than skirts because of school. P.s you do not look 28 lol, you look 23 - my age :).

    Xoxox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww you're soooo sweet babe!! It was so nice meeting you today!!!! Haha I know I look super young with no makeup on and in a hat lol I'll post some pics tomorrow in the zara jacket and jeans! You'll love it it's such a gorgeous jacket!!

      Delete
  2. You're stunning! Love your style - classy and sexy :)

    Just a question though - where is the blonde girl from ? I have seen her on Pinterest and would like to check out her blog too. (Beige Zara jacket and grey two piece)

    ReplyDelete