Thursday, November 27, 2014

Holy Grail Foundations

Nars Sheer Glow foundation - my number one favorite! It says it's sheer coverage but it's definitely more of a full coverage in my opinion. The finish is amazing and dewy while covering any imperfections or blemishes. 

Dior skin star foundation - I picked up a sample of this foundation a month or so ago after seeing the reviews on YouTube. Absolutely love it! It reminds me of nars sheer glow.

Giorgio Armani luminious silk foundation - I wear this foundation for more natural looks or during the day as it's a more sheer coverage than the two listed above. The finish is beautiful! Dewy and glowing. 

Let me know if you'd like to see my other holy grail makeup products :)

Nicole Courchaine
Xoxoxoxo 

4 comments:

  1. What do you use to put foundation on?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey nicole. I'm a big fan of your blog xo...just wondering what your skin undertone is? i see that you use barcelona, im matched as stromboli but i feel like that shade oxidises after a couple of hours. i try matching the foundation to my neck as my face is darker than the rest of me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Hun!! Thank you :) I have very fair skin with yellow undertones but this is my tanned shade when I spray tan or use self tanner! I've never noticed this particular foundation to oxidize on my skin but maybe because the color works well with my self tanning?

      Delete