Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Ootd + Makeup Details

Bodysuit: Wolford
Jeans: Siwy
Belt: Hermes
Boots: Gucci
Bag: Chanel
Eyes: Anastasia Beverly Hills Amrezy palette Carmel in crease with glisten on the lid. House Of Lashes lashes in temptress. Eyebrows: Anastasia Beverly Hills browwiz pencil in brunette filled in with Anastasia dip brow in soft brown. Face: Dior skin star foundation, nars radiant creamy concealer set with hourglass ambient lighting powder, contour: Anastasia Beverly Hills contour kit, blush: Mac worldly wealth, highlight: becca opal. Lips: Mac boldly bare lipliner with Limecrime coquette lipstick.

9 comments:

  1. what color do you in the nars radiant creamy concealer?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Custard! I need to get a lighter one for when I'm not tanned tho, it's quite dark for my light complexion but I do self tan often

      Delete
  2. Omg you are perfect! How tall are you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww you're so sweet thank you! I'm a shortie! 5'2 :)

      Delete
    2. You are welcome :) awww yay we are the same height! Please do more fall inspired looks . You give me inspiration xoxo

      Delete
  3. Hey Nicole, I need your fashion opinion because I love your style & taste of the fashion trends. I want to get a Givenchy Antigona handbag but contemplating between the pebble leather with silver hardware & the calfskin leather with gold hardware. Which do you think is more classic & has a nicer look? I know the pebble leather is better(from what I have heard) and the calfskin (can get scratched easily if you're not careful) i where more gold than silver, have dark hair & tan skin. I wear a lot of black & like to add nude & white as "color" though I should throw that in, which one should I go for? Thank you hopefully you reply xoxoxo <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the givenchy antigona bag! I would go with the pebble leather, I have a Chanel lambskin bag that got scratched so easily that I don't even use it anymore. I always prefer gold hardware over silver! Hope that helps :)

      Delete
  4. Thank you!!! Ps. Looking forward to your shoe collection post <3 xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Coming soon! Just waiting for my vanity mirror and I'm ready for the room tour!

      Delete