Monday, November 17, 2014

Outfit Of The Night - Agent Provocateur Mercy Corset

Outfit details:
Top: Agent Provocateur Mercy corset 
Skirt: BCBG
Stocking: (They're transparent with black a line down the back) Agent Provocateur 
Heels: Christian Louboutin Pigalle

I based my outfit choice around the AP corset. I've been eying this corset for a long time now after seeing it everywhere!
I love it for something sexy to wear to wear in the bedroom but I prefer it to be worn out with a skirt or under a blazer. I love spicing an outfit up by adding something sexy!


Love this look together! 
Nicole Courchaine
Xoxoxoxo


  


1 comment:

  1. Hello, may you please do a blog post on Christian Louboutin Nude Lady peeps? I really want to purchase! But want to be 100% convinced they are worth the $$$. Review please??

    ReplyDelete