Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Details - $17 Forever 21 Dress

I've been searching the Forever 21 website for this turtleneck sweater dress I wore on Saturday but I haven't been able to locate it. I did purchase it on Saturday so it's in stores now! I actually just asked an employee at forever 21 if they had a black turtleneck dress in stores that I found on the website and she brought this one back because it was quite similar. 

Dress: Forever 21 (in stores now)
Bag: Givenchy
Boots: Stuart Weitzman

4 comments:

  1. Hi love,

    Unrelated question, but are you able to recommend a cobbler here in Vancouver or anywhere in the lower mainland?

    I have a pair of boots that I want to get a protective sole on so I don't ruin the original ones, and I may need to get them stretched but because they cost me $1000 I don't want to take them just anywhere as I have heard horror stories from friends who have had their loubs ruined. Do you ever take any of your shoes into a place like this or know of anybody who can recommend a place that does high end shoe repairs?

    Hope you can help! Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've actually never had any of mine done before but I heard there's a great shoe cobbler just underneath holt renfrew in Vancouver !

      Delete
  2. Your closet is amazing!! Closet tour please

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi nicole! I love your style and your makeupp but when are you going to do makeupp tutorials?����

    ReplyDelete