Saturday, October 17, 2015

Liquid Lipsticks

My newest makeup obsession. Liquid lipsticks. The formulation is perfection. They go on like a gloss, they dry as a matte lipstick, they're opaque, they last all day and the colour ranges on the brands I mention below are beautiful. 

Here are a few brands I've purchased, worn and love

Anastasia Beverly Hills. The one on the left is Pure Hollywood, the one on the right is Veronica. The formula on these liquid lipsticks are my favorite. They are $20 each and sold out often because of how amazing they are!

Kat Von D in Lolita. My favorite colour! (Middle in the photo above) 

Colourpop! The reason I love this brand so much is because of the price! Most liquid lipsticks start around $20, colour pop's liquid lipsticks are only $5. The colour range is amazing. They have the perfect mauve/brown/dusty rose shades (similar to Lolita & Veronica) which are the only colours I've been wearing lately. 
From left to right: Beeper, Kapow, chilly chilli, tulle and limbo. 

Limbo is a beautiful brown colour. Brown lips are a huge trend this fall. Mac lip liner in Chest nut is another great matte brown to wear all over the lip. 

Colourpop eyeshadows are also extremely affordable and pigmented. 

Stila liquid lipstick in fiery is also a favorite 

I'll post more photos of myself wearing all these colours as well :)

Nicole
Xoxo 

3 comments:

  1. Hi nicole I am in love with your blog! Please more posts you are The best!! ������

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much!! I'm working on more posts, I've been on a bit of a hiatus lol but I'm excited to get back into it :)

      Delete
  2. please keep posting! i've missed you

    ReplyDelete