Monday, October 19, 2015

Nike Obsession

Nike runners have replaced my entire shoe collection. I can't get enough. I used to feel that way about Louboutins but the amount I actually wear my Louboutins vs runners isn't quite comparable. 

Nike Rosche
When your babies won't leave you alone.. 

Nike Thea

The two styles I've been loving and purchasing lately are the Nike Thea's and the Nike Roshe's. They are extremely comfortable and what I love about them is that they've incorporated their way into the fashion world, replacing other styles.

Typically you'd see a pair of heels with an outfit like this, but these nike runners are the cutest replacement! 



I have been DYING to get my hands on the beige Nike Thea's. They're sold out everywhere unfortunately 💔 I've been on the hunt daily, I will eventually find these beauties in a 5.5

Nicole 
Xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment