Thursday, April 7, 2016

Casual/Athletic Outfits

Casual wear is everyday life for me. I live in sweat pants, leggings, sports bras and runners. I work from home so unless I have a meeting or something that requires anything other than sweats, It's sweats all day long.

I've recently fallen in love with this comfy set from Fashion Nova, visit their website HERE I ordered an XS set and absolutely love it! It's casual but it looks great dressed up with some cute runners and a full face of makeup (if you're into makeup of course) but also looks great fresh faced as well to run errands in and still look cute!


I'm wearing the Fashion Nova set with black Yeezy's and a black leather hat also from Fashion Nova


Both beautiful ladies in the same fashion nova sets



I ordered both long sleeve sets in black and grey and the set above with the tank to and pants (wanderlust leggings and tops) and (kickback pants and tank)

Here a few other looks I've worn recently, a few pairs of my favourite runners and cute casual inspo!

Nike Roshe, New Balance, Nike Thea, Reebok, Nike Air Max, Nike Thea



Who doesn't love these runners?! I just got the pirate black pair, now I feel I must have the nude pair



Love New Balance <3






I hope you enjoyed this post! I'll be blogging tomorrow about my favourite foundations and what I love about them :)

Nicole
xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment