Thursday, May 19, 2016

Current Favourite Beauty Products



Here are this months favourite beauty products I've been loving. Some are old favourites, some are new which I've been reaching for the most lately.

Givenchy Dahlia Divine perfume. This is a new favourite and smells absolutely heavenly. I've been wearing it daily and get a lot of compliments on it.

Mac Worldly Wealth Blush. This is pretty much the only blush I've been using for over two years lol I try to branch out and try other colours but this always wins. It's bronzy and glowy and always gives a sun kissed look. I've yet to find a blush I love more than this. If you have any recommendations, please share!

Lilly Lashes in Mykonos. Full, dramatic and fluffy!

Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit in That Glow. This glow kit is worth the money considering you get 4 colours for $60 which works out to $15 a highlight. Most high end highlighters are around $40-$60 so this in my opinion is definitely worth the price and the colours are beautiful and very glowy. There's a pink toned palette as well but I like this one because it's more bronzy.

Maybelline gel liner. I've been using this for years and again, haven't found one I like more so I will continue to use this! This is a great liner to smoke out as well and you can use it as a base for a dark smokey eye.

Mac fix plus spray. I use this every time I apply makeup. It sets your makeup and it's great for toning face makeup down if you've caked it on a bit like I tend to do at times lol It's like an airbrush in a bottle after applying your makeup!

Tom Ford lipstick in Nude Vanille. A great light nude lipstick. There are dupes for this as it is quite expensive but sometimes it's nice to indulge! A great dupe for this lipstick is Mac Myth. I like to apply a light nude colour like this over a darker lipstick to lighten it up and look more nude.

Anastasia Beverly Hills gloss in Butterscotch. I've been wearing this gloss almost every time I apply makeup. It's the perfect glossy nude that lasts for hours.

Loreal Voluminous carbon black mascara. I've been using this since high school and always does the trick! I think this mascara beats any high end mascara and for under $10, you can't go wrong!

Let me know if you like these posts and I will do them monthly.

Nicole
xoxox

1 comment: