Thursday, May 19, 2016

I'm Officially A Brunette Again!

I've always had an obsession with Balyage hair. For years it's all i wanted and I finally had it perfect! for a few years now it's been Balyaged. Before that I had dark brown hair and before that, platinum blonde lol if you'd like to see some photos,  let me know and i'll add some!

I wanted a change. I couldn't make up my mind to go more blonde or to dye it all dark. I sat in the chair at the salon for half an hour debating with my hair dresser and decided the most drastic change would be dark, so dark it is :)


Dark brown! What do you think??




My hair right before I dyed it


 


The quality of the photo isn't the greatest but I loved it the most like this. I went a little too blonde after and didn't love it as much on me. I think I may do this hair colour again in the future but for now, I'm loving being a brunette again :)

Nicole
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment